- How to do a voter registration drive (PDF guide) and check out the webinar.*
- How to host a candidates forum (PDF guide) and check out the webinar.
- Sample 2012 pledge to vote card (PDF).
- Add a voter registration tool from Rock the Vote to your website.
- Download Top 10 Tips for Voters Flyer (PDF)
- Download Citizen’s Guide to Voting Booklet (PDF)
- Information for College Student Voters (PDF)
- Short How to Vote Videos
- Order voting and elections materials like posters, buttons, and more. (501c3′s can get one FREE poster a year)
Check out even more resources from our national partner, Nonprofit VOTE, ranging from guides to factsheets to webinars on topics like how to stay non-partisan, ballot measures, and research on nonprofits and voting.
*The webinar states that blank voter registration forms cannot be photocopied for individuals to complete. While state-issued cardstock voter registration forms still cannot be photocopied blank voter registration forms downloaded from the Secretary of Commonwealth’s website can be. You can request voter registration forms from the Secretary of State’s office by calling 617-727-2828.